ROO 0.00% 0.7¢ roots sustainable agricultural technologies ltd

great to see a lot of interest in ROO. i bought in not long...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    great to see a lot of interest in ROO. i bought in not long after IPO and sitting in considerable paper losses but always liked the tech and the opportunity for growth, the biggest risk being the capital to continue to operate. the recent cap raise has helped provide some security there and sales have been only slowly ticking up. but check the results they get across the different varietals and canabis and you see that should only be a matter of time until we see some bigger commercial orders. funny to see that other thread about being dodgy. yes the company is loss making, highly speculative micro stock, but it has enormous growth potential. what is the difference between that and all the BNPL stocks? earnings season rolls on and all report losses yet show they are growing. people are buying the story of growth and potential. in the Placement announcement they state towards the end "we are poised for significant improvement of business results in the next two quarters and beyond"
    hard to think how you can get together $2.5m from investors when the SP is a fraction of its IPO without having some real deals on the table. just my thought. i like the trajectory of the chart, keep going!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.