ROO 0.00% 0.7¢ roots sustainable agricultural technologies ltd

I personally think too it will head up north tomorrow too....

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I personally think too it will head up north tomorrow too.
    realistically 80% stocks were down today.. i mean they were extremely red.. ASX was a blood bath today

there were multiple factors why it went down today..

Yesterday this stock went up 100%

Shouldn't we expect profit taking happing from it ?
    answer is yes.

More than 250 mill was traded today and yesterday
    profit taking was imminent, even people who hold stocks for few days to get max profit were forced to sell due to weak hands. 500 plus million traded in last 2 days.. shares issued is 330 million.. which means average price for most of the holders or 60% holders will be around 3 cents now.. which is a good news and hopefully the sp will go up north unless holders want to sell it in a loss..

what added up that ASX opened down south in a straight line 2% .. thats huge.. havent seen market so down for a while. Check in market movers under ur app and u will see 80% plus stocks were all in red..

price inquiry plus financials plus asx opening in red contributed to negative factor..

stocks under 10 cents are never postive in theor P&Ls this is not a blue chip stock.. even stocks like BRN sitting at 30 cents plus wasnt expected to make millions of $s but still sitting at .30cents. Why due to their product and potential to generate revenue..

what ROO has got is exceptionally good product.. there is a huge packet for it.. this stock will head up between 5c to 6 cents within this month.. people bought it as they know its a billion dollar market. This company has got huge potential. Thats why it was bought and increased 100% . Yeah there were day traders and I am confident we have got rid of them today.. they will jump back again I am sure but part of the game. There might be few weak hands left but can't damage the sp..

If u have invested through ur research u would know that this company in a months time will be much more.. no point of putting ur sahres on market and blocking the sp.. let them buy higher..

for ur enjoyment read the article below.. and all the best.. hopefully 4c plus tomorrow ..

https://www.therecipeguru.com/amp/2019/11/01/4-statistics-that-prove-plant-based-is-here-to-stay?__twitter_impression=true

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.