PRU 0.64% $2.35 perseus mining limited

So much under valued, page-187

1. 4,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1876
    I'm not sure what you're referring to here. The higher cost they have mentioned in the last 6 months is due to higher material movements at Yaoure (where they are catching up lost mining rates from wet weather in the September quarter).

The higher material movement has bumped up the AISC at Yaoure by a couple of hundred dollars to over US$1000/oz, and it's likely that it will continue in June quarter. There hasn't been anything mentioned about weaker performance at Edikan or Sissingue.

The AISC range given by the company of $1180 to $1340 is I think the company being conservative mostly. They've come in ahead of cost guidance frequently in last two years.

Calling production 'stagnant' is probably not the word I would use. Quarterly production hasn't grown in the last two years but that's more because the mines/processing plants are operating close to their limits.

The cap on the share price is mostly due to mine life concerns in the market. A lot of broker targets are only marginally higher than current. Nyanzaga will help but in the meantime there will be likely be production declines in the next three years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.35
Change
-0.015(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $3.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.41 $2.34 $4.283M 1.814M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 71466 $2.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.35 56193 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.