PRU 0.40% $2.47 perseus mining limited

So much under valued, page-196

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2043
    You have alluded to one of the real secrets to investing, that is not really a secret.

TIME.

We all love our investments to go gangbusters, just after we invest in them. It's pretty normal. Then, for most of us dreams are dashed and hope fades to frustration and then regret. After that, days seem like months as other opportunities are missed. That has happened to most of us as well.

As an old Exore owner from a very long way back, I had my doubts about Perseus a few years back, though I was confident in the assets held.

This is not one of my largest Au holdings, but like all of them, has come a very long way over the last 10 years and become a multi bag outcome for many of us here.

That is what being at the right place, even at the wrong time, can turn into, if one mitigates the agony of time with patience.

I am very pleased for all those investors who have stayed the course. Few will drop off now. In my humble view, the sector and the stock are in secular uptrend. I consider there to be a lot more good news to come for those who can stomach a few heartaches along the way.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.47
Change
-0.010(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $3.398B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.50 $2.50 $2.44 $6.696M 2.711M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 38097 $2.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.47 76731 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.