PRU 3.25% $2.38 perseus mining limited

Not sure if you listened to the call, but Jeff said it would be...

1. 4,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4974
    Not sure if you listened to the call, but Jeff said it would be "years" before they were comfortable to invest in Sudan, so Meyas Sands is basically on the shelf for some time (I am fine with this). He also talked very frankly about inorganic growth versus organic, so I can only gather that the market is cautious about what's going to happen with the cash mountain in terms of M&A. They're clearly looking at every opportunity, but he also made a very interesting comment along the lines of "there's a big disparity between companies who promote projects and companies who actually develop and execute them", and "there are projects out there that look great but when you peel back the layers and take a look it's a different story" (these are not exact quotes, I'm going from memory, but that was the gist). So I expect they'll be very disciplined but that might mean having to pay overs for a more developed project than what they've previously gone for. If there's a recording I recommend listening to it. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.38
Change
-0.080(3.25%)
Mkt cap ! $3.269B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.39 $2.40 $2.35 $9.235M 3.888M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 59585 $2.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.38 45725 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.