AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

Nick, the company has announced exactly what you state back in...

1. 390 Posts.
    Nick, the company has announced exactly what you state back in July 05 when they were doing the DD. It seems like people do not believe what has been presented to them in announcements. The same was said about AIM when they continuously announced an inferred JORC and only need to prove the resource. People doubted the facts even though they were presented to them. Comments made this is too good to be true and something must be wrong. Well AIM is at 14c and are soon to announce offtake agreements to commence mine, etc. Those who took the opportunity at 5c mark were rewarded.

AEX is of similar story, inferred JORC announced and facts are on the table for all to see but people are thinking is this true. AEX has a ridiculous very low market cap when compared to many other companies who have less to offer.

As drilling starts and the new director takes control, the market will awaken to this little gem. Remember AEX paid $6m to acquire DD, and one should ask themselves would they have paid such a large amount if the DD did not stack up.

I believe AEX will do an AIM listing in the future and this will have a positive effect on the sp as overseas investors tend to rate companies different to OZ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.