AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Firstly an open question. What makes this the ‘most advanced...

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    Firstly an open question. What makes this the ‘most advanced project in Oz’? Is it the offtake? It can’t be the progress on the ground because that’s not true in a meaningful sense as there will be other deposits coming on line in a very similar timeframe.

Now we come to the ‘inspiring’ 100 posts per day thread.

My oh my. ‘Don’t trust that guy who says he’s in Korea because this other guy says he went & touched the dirt to make sure the whole thing actually exists’.

None of this inspires confidence in any way whatsoever.
    Why no need for holders to go see if it was real back when they paid 6 cents or more to get in? Why not back at 12 cents? None of this is meant to insult the person who says they went to the site.

It’s just not what I would do & hearing of it is not something that would set my heart a-flutter.
    A site visit ( if all was going well at the site ), sounds great to someone like me from a non mining background just for the sake of seeing how a mine works ( like a kid going on a school excursion ), but to hear someone who says they are from a mining background felt the need to go check up on it is worrisome.

Words piled on top of words just like the announcements piled on top of announcements.
    Not saying any of this affects whether or not this mine will come to fruition at some stage but wow... isn’t there a saying about empt vessels & now much noise they make?

Back when I bought in here ( Q4 2017 & no- not pretending to be a champion trader as we all should have bailed at least for a while early last year when Katanga/Cobalt27 took a dump on the market ), I was under the impression that Sconi, Flemington & Thackaringa were all great. Now I see Thackaringa basically being described ( by Ben to someone at one of the presentations? ), as not worth it.

What next? Will Flemington go the same way?
    ( don’t pretend that other companies preparing to sell an asset is the same thing. It is completely different. A deposit not being part of the core focus & a deposit the company itself seems not worth proving at the moment are two very, very different things ).

If the deposits are viable then great. If management is trustworthy then great but people needing to go see it for themselves only tells me there are some serious doubts in those people’s minds.
    It’s a bit like someone going to the bank & asking to see their money. Don’t laugh & don’t think it’s a silly idea- it does actually happen. I trust the banks I use both her and in Japan. I have never asked to see my money- even though one of the banks I used in Japan years ago has probably disappeared now.

All I see is 3 boxes of eggs in front of me. 1 costs $5, has 10 eggs weighed at a certain standard. 1 costs over $10 & has 2 eggs in it. The last box? 1 egg weighed at a lower weight & costs $10. Whichever do I buy?

At face value saying that the box with 1 lighter weight egg at $10 is as good a buy as either of the other 2? That’s just sheer dishonesty or failure to appreciate the most elementary thing.

I know one thing I’d get if I went home with that 1 egg box. A black eye from the missus.
    Imagine if the missus then found out ‘the owners of the egg farm don’t buy many of their eggs either’.
    ( low director ownership ).

Comparative value. Some sit quietly & compare the boxes of eggs. Some then buy the box with the most eggs of the largest size at the lowest price. Some criticise us for that but so what?

There is always someone ready to criticise us when they are holding less eggs of lower weight which they paid a higher price for.

All I see is a lot of hearsay ‘this guy told me this’ or ‘I can confirm this came from someone else’s mouth’, which really helps me understand the anger at me for showing my hand in a way that people can verify via my holdings.

Before some get all excited at any of the above? Good to see the SP here fighting to keep its head above the 2.9cent issue price.
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 07/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.