AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

So much Volume AUZ, page-328

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    I don't think we should drain the ' bath water ' yet folk's . With the Election out of the way now , it appears there is a clear relaxation and / or preparedness of the lending community post Election. Reporting season aside , we know that the banks do not all go ex-dividend at the same time ......so what then should we make of the solid gains in this sector as of Monday and the follow through gains of yesterday - And the Reserve Bank has only suggested today that it's likely it will lower interest rates within a month. You only have to look at the charts of the banks to see we are now in a more certain and more ' banking friendly ' environment. The mandate is there now to get on with the Job - the Australian people have given them this opportunity.

Perhaps this is what AUZ management meant by suggesting the June QTR being when most of the Funding package would be secured and finalized. O.K...so we need some time for SCOMO to get his tax cuts through the senate and which one would think is a dead set certainty , as Labor would be reckless and deemed irrelevant if it chose to block them. So once this is locked in , we would look for the Morrison Government to move forward with its QLD infrastructure plans .....to both woo the QLD labor Government and lock in its political ' voter ' gains. Perhaps we will see NAIF increasing its overall Budgetary position for proposed projects . IMO , it will need to with respect to the 10 year Morrison plan for QLD.

About to get even more interesting folk's , and the smart money would be increasing and / or averaging their positions from these levels I should think. Best of luck as to whatever your chosen Investing or trading strategy may be.........smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $4.785K 683.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 10057622 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3665197 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.