CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

so now we sit and wait , page-32

1. 3,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    This waiting game is a killer.

What would have been Nirvana was an announcement ex CER saying that all was honky dory and as per 15 December and dividends will resume June 09 but alas...

What would have been ok is an announcement ex CER that everthing is honky dory and consistent with 15 December, but alas...

What will be a little discomforting is an announcment ex CER that some residual documentation requires legal sign off / stamping, relatively menial adminstrative tasks needed to be concluded

What will be really really annoying is either:
    (a) an announcement ex CER that all's honky dory but they needed to await resoultion of some CNP issues (if this is the case then I think CER has breached continuous disclosure rules!!!!) or
    (b) there is marked change from content of 15 December in which case the market (if the bankers haven't already)will decimate anything near or remotely associated with this group. Again, if this is the case then I think they are all in breach of continuous disclosure requirements of Corps law!!!

Most other permutations simply lead me to the conclusion that the directors are basically brain dead morons in which case I will abandon my position at first opportunity...

I'm not a lwayer and given todays performance a very poor investor...DYOR. These are opinions only!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.