TEG 0.00% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Some very valid points u raise Bobby. I have often thought about...

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Some very valid points u raise Bobby.
    I have often thought about the what ifs in the refinery world in Aussie given that most have closed now. Once again our ability to compete in the world market is blown out the window.
    Do your research and you will find that BP Kwinana is our largest refinery in Australia.
    Good news is they are not going anywhere and with the help and assistance of WA State Govt. is committed to at least another 10 years of production. Great news for us and our PARTNER Tamarind. Great deal of money spent on upgrades there as well.
    If you are like me and are going to be holding for a while I have no doubt that name
    The quality of oil from us and others in the region is good so they refine some excellent quality oil at Kwinana and employ a lot of people and contractors there.

When Xanadu HITS they we will even be busier at Kwinana. ha ha ha ha
    That 14% is Bullship and out the window as the success is way higher as most here know that as 3D is just way to expensive at this stage we are working on shallow plays on 2D with more chance of success than most are giving credit.
    We all know Perth Basin is a prolific player so bring it on.
    Watch the space of this MOTHER -TEG, pre drill on Xanadu its without the drill player out of all of them. Monark hit it on head many will trounce pre drill but Too late after news on Reids - Good Bloody Luck.
    Come on guys lets stop playing games here somebody is sucking the lips out of anything that's coming in on 6 bid now. All this week. WHY.
    Reids Dome is coming like a friggin tidal wave.
    Oil price is up and $55 plus now so get on or GIT OUT.
    Rob Towner has worn out his pair of flash leather shoes doing the deals and visits and now its going to start paying off bigtime for SH.

The above is all of my opinion as always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $17.82K 936.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2771671 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.