PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

MaratYou are correct that this has every appearance of a boiler...

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Marat

You are correct that this has every appearance of a boiler room and even more so they have been doing it for years and years.

All you really have to look at is what assets does this explorer have and what drilling are they doing that would actually add to the price of the shares? Do you really think they are going to prove up something of worth with one small drill for a couple of weeks? If your analysis is the same as mine than you will steer a mile away from this bad boy. The company is that diluted, with that many related party transactions in its past, investing in this bad boy is like placing the money on a 1000 to 1 long shot but only getting evens.

As for Lordy Koala's comment that DS use to bag this stock? Dude WTF? When did he ever bag the stock and why would he do that when he was the biggest share holder? He was secretly off-loading his stock without completing the legally required forms. Him and his mates were doing outrageous related party transactions that shifted value out of the company all whilst pumping it on HC. I know that you are aware of this so it is disappointing to hear you write these glowing endorsements of this mob as your motives have to be questioned.

In any case it has been a couple of years since I got sucked into that scam and got out before any serious damage. I thought I'd drop by and say g'day to a couple of my mates like Vautex, Tolli and Yellow Man =)

All the best guys.

I am, and always will be, the Iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.