PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

What I was meaning was that there are no results coming of the...

1. 2,988 Posts.
    What I was meaning was that there are no results coming of the nature of those claimed.

I seem to remember that "very very very very very good" results were said to be coming at a past AGM - and the results - when they came a lot later - were a joke.

I would not be at all surprised the rock chip results previously claimed were probably obtained from a visit to a BHP operation and claimed as being off their tenement.

I'm suspect that the perpetrators of this finished selling the last of their shares just prior to the TH.

It will be very interesting if any genuine drill samples show anything.

Enterprise value of this company is currently around $50m - more than many companies that have a real resource, management with integrity, and some prospect of ever getting into production.

The only value in buying into a company like this is the quick trade to ride the hysteria whipped up by the ramping. That time was several months ago now, and IMO it is much too late to benefit now and I reckon the opening price post ann is likely well south of current SP (unless results are faked of course).

I hope I am wrong for all of those sucked into this con, but I fear I am more likely to be correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.