AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

so quiet!, page-7

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Sherlock?

Surely you can appreciate that its a little odd that you're trying to sell the story that PHE would sign in for the first time in 2 weeks but not post a message, then leave himself signed in for you to come along to the same computer, forget to sign in yourself and post a message on HC wondering where PHE is and what he thinks, even though he is apparently your dad and uses the same computer. If I'm wondering what my dad thinks about finance, I think I'll give him a call.

Amazingly, since your profile started Moe, PHE hasn't posted anything at all.

It seemed a little more likely that PHE has 2 nicks, signed in and mistakenly made a post that he intended to be from his other nick. Realized his mistake and came up with some story about his son posting a message on a shared computer asking where PHE is even though he's been in the same place. In which case, might have been better to simply say 'whoops' admit the mistake and move on.

Have to say though that PHE has made some very interesting posts that have contained info that I've also heard from the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.