AGE 4.55% 4.6¢ alligator energy limited

Hey Wink Currently hold Age Bnm Val Toe Vmy Pen Dyl I did cull 5...

1. 2,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    Hey Wink
    Currently hold Age Bnm Val Toe Vmy Pen Dyl
    I did cull 5 others 6 months ago only for the reason that I tend to get in depth with companies and can only follow so many.
    Toe is largest holding but management are terrible.
    Assets are great however. Age tick my boxes . Val for Athabasca exposure. Dyl for John Borshoff. Bmn for Brandon Munro. Vmy for a possible MA of Dyl.
    I probably should own many more and have at certain stages.
    I bought what I currently own very early and very low.
    Saying that . The U sector over the next few years will go parabolic. Possibly earlier with Sanctions.
    At the least all boats will be lifted.
    I dont have any tips for companies. Just develop your own reason for holding your names.
    My only tips are buy in tranches , buy dips , accumulate , hold some cash for opportunity.
    MOST IMPORTANT Have an EXIT plan !!!
    Also follow Justin Huhn John Quates Rick Rule Amir Adnani Jake Ducey and others.
    Spend at least 10 hrs a week getting the Knowledge. I spend about 30. Yes its time well spent.
    With U investing one must have a thesis time spent developing that thesis and conviction. Balls of steel also help. Zero emotion with U investing is a must
    also . Otherwise this sector will strip you of your hard earned and spit you out a wreck.
    But saying that there are truly Life Changing rewards to be had in this sector.
    13yrs now and I just hope to participate in 1 uranium bull market !!!!! I aint missing this one...no way !!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $174.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $128.8K 2.811M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1310160 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 350192 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.