So Sick of Them, page-104

1. 8,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1130
    "America is divided and getting to be more of a shit hole each day under Trump, what makes you think voting for trump again will change its trajectory?"

Yes, America is divided. The cause of the division is clear, depending on whom you support. I'm fairly certain that there will be increasing violence, no matter the election result.

The big question is the methods deployed to retake control after the outbreak of continuing and worsening violence. Too heavy handed and civil war is a likely outcome. Too little and civilian militias will take control of various districts. You wouldn't want to be a copper in America when it goes off.

That professional agitators have been trained, paid and deployed is not in doubt. I don't believe that their efforts are necessarily directed at Trump. They see him merely as an inconvenience in their plans to destabilise the USA as a world power.

Anyhow, just as most here don't have a vote, neither do I. Our points of view are immaterial. The world is changing quickly and we are approaching a tipping point. It will become much more violent and unstable and this will flow through to countries all over the world, including ours.

There will be plenty of time for regret and recriminations. Being right will mean nothing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.