URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

I have sent this just now to the Chairman . I have been open...

1. 2,416 Posts.
    I have sent this just now to the Chairman . I have been open with him that I am a Hotcopperite. When I get a reply I will post.
    This is without doubt the most difficult and critical time in the history to date of Uran Limited.
    A bit of introductory blah - etc
    then the guts

I wonder if this current turbulence could be not turned to the advantage of the company in order that when deals are finalised and real progress is made, Uran Limited and shareholders, obtain maximum benefit?

In relation to this, has the board given consideration to any of the following?

 Fiscal support – nothing demonstrates the real sentiment of board members better than presence or absence of directors buying/selling.
    The accusation of insider trading is really irrelevant as we know and I can quote any number of examples.

 Establishment of an office within the Czech Republic of the Ukraine staffed by locals to demonstrate seriousness of intent.

 Maintenance of a clear and absolute focus on these countries (here I also include the ‘stans’) until these deals are finalised.

 A conscious and transparent process of target and goal setting with timelines for guidance and company building.

 A definite plan to build shareholder loyalty. One inexpensive but effective method is a regular Chairman’s Quarterly Newsletter as
    distributed either physically or electronically by many other smaller resource companies. This, of course, can only include information already
    available to the ASX but serves a real purpose in building positive perceptions, loyalty to and ownership of the company.

 A definite plan to enhance the professional image of the company through attention to its immediate public interface – the web page.
    Without wanting to seem too critical, (and congratulations on the Czech language pages) currently this is really not of the standard expected in
    today’s business and investing environment.
    Some good references here would be the sites maintained by Brockman, Arafura and Apex.

 Finally is the board giving enough support and direction to Kate in what must be a most difficult time?

Wishing you all the very best in 2008 and of course hoping we catch up soon at a very positive EGM!
    Sincerely,

Will keep you posted. A

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.