NIA niagara mining limited

haspete what planet are you living on? I assume you dont have...

1. 667 Posts.
    haspete

what planet are you living on? I assume you dont have much money you invest with as you clearly have no idea? I have allready made $110K gross profit this year on the market over 9 stocks each at over different periods of time.

i made 300% in 1 month on NIA, that is a fantastic effort, and your losing money hand over fist. yet you think your the smarter one?

what have you been smoking? and what makes you think your going to make 50x your money?

To everyone else, why buy in while its going down, your all doing that and it keeps falling, why on earth buy a stock going south, why not wait till it bottoms out and turns around,that way you will buy in much lower and your time on the stock will only be spent on it while its going up.

you should keep your money on shares going up, if there is a stock going down, watch it till the end, then buy in, money on a stock going south is not making you a profit and is wasted time and money, keep the money where it is making a profit untill the time is right to buy in on something else. then when it stops making money move it to the next thing. thats what i did. NIA stoped making money so i am not buying, i have it else where that is making money, when the table turns i will swap some of it back again.

this has a lot more to fall yet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.