NIA niagara mining limited

my 2c for what its worth....I remember when many of us were...

1. 2,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 717
    my 2c for what its worth....

I remember when many of us were accumulating at sub 13c and were squeezed into that small room in the Melbourne hotel for the agm. Everyone left with no doubt that this could be a monster but nobody I knew was niave enough to think it wasn't going to be a long road. Some drill results drove it above 50c and all the downrampers came out and said it was mined out, there was no nickel, the legislation would never be passes to transfer the lease etc but it happened.

Then guess what - someone with enough money and more importantly contacts (Twiggy) come riding in and moves the project ahead 5 years.

The non believers can pi55 on all they like - there is no way the management they have signed up would be there if this was a dog and neither would Forest.

No doubt volatility is the name of the game at the moment as unless you are releasing anouncements every couple of weeks the traders get restless on move to another stock in this market. Those of us who know this will be a monster in due course will sit back and be well rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.