NIA niagara mining limited

tcf,way to go and make a right DlCK of yourselfif you had...

1. 667 Posts.
    tcf,

way to go and make a right DlCK of yourself

if you had actually read my posts you would see i was waiting to buy back in, and that I actually like this stock.

I am only bagging toss pots like you who started bagging me because i called a big price drop 6 weeks back, and funny enough the egg is on all you wan.kers faces as I was correct.

I am not bagging this stock, unlike you guys, this stock doesn’t suck. What sucks is tos.spots who buy at the top like haspete and harp on every week that this is the week its going to go up like they know something more, and tell people its going to go up 400% in 4 weeks, and that an announcement is coming out which will push the price up on the x/x/07 when really they have no idea what they are talking about.

And yet you still argue and tell me i am wrong, when the past 6 weeks has proven nothing else than I was correct.

i like how the buy depth is now at $1.73 when last trade price is $1.78 thats a pretty big gap between buyers and sellers. Not a good sign for you all. Wont be long the way this is going and it will be back at my re-entry point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.