ATH 14.3% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

... so sorry, page-26

1. 101 Posts.
    Agreed and I rather believe in Rudy's statement and posters like Skint and others rather than others here as I am an engineer by profession, a poor businessman and least on medical science.
    I was bamboozled with the trial announcement.I am sure many medical experts on the panel and management is as surprised. Listening to the Conference call again and from businessmen perspective with hindsight I would have thought it is a better idea to release a good statement as they have done previously and delay announcing the trial result only after relook and reanalyze the complexity of raw data cos it has such a huge impact on company image, SP and future CR.
    I also tend to agree with Mer on the roadshow oozing with confidence as if it's forgone conclusion in many new investors eye as all the boxes so far are ticked. I would say it's good ploy from marketing perspective and if the result is as expected it would have launched from a higher platform not only reaching the moon but to higher galaxies and beyond. SH won't need Branson's space shuttle cos we have Prana.
    All is not lost yet cos I believe in sciences but a long windy uphill road ahead and enjoy the scenery on detour as they say.
    It's back to the drawing board and hope all the able bodies will revisit the data and make a more detail announcement to market ASAP on what they can salvage like MH370. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $11.18K 3.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 52064257 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 126697935 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.