ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

... so sorry, page-28

1. 10,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    mer
    well said- I have been a long time follower of pbt and yes, i nearly committed the fatal sin of falling in love with it and/or its prospects - I am glad i got my capital out and then some, which i tend to do ,particularly with biotechs and mining explorers

now one of the reasons i invested is that the scientists and even the ceo were quieter types and just go about their business -matter of fact people (looking from afar) -many of the scientists involved early on won many peer selected awards and yet didnt seem to trumpet the fact too much!

I am a bit old fashioned but I prefer that to what i call bignotes ( this preference has been honed by some 30 years of following the share market since my late teens)- I have been a little uncomfortable with the chief scientific advisor who I am sure is brilliant, but in my eyes is a bit too loud and wears too many different hats! Not blaming the individual and dont know enough about what went on behind the scenes, but over the years I have made more money from stocks by those who underpromise and overachieve -occasionally the other personality type is great for raising profile and funds, but then??...

bitter disappointment often results

there have been some mistakes made allright and i believe the lack of detail in the initial imagine trial result announcement does not portray a unified cohesive team!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.