AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

So Stay Tuned, page-117

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    On the bright sell.. Atleast there wasn't a sell off and ironically a little trading push up so I took the opportunity to exit on the trading parcel I bought at 2.7 ( not recommending anyone to sell, just I decided to trade the swing on this one for now till i find some stability so I just feel the need for honest disclosure to clear any confusion)

I have intentions of get back in very soon but need volume to settle abit more on support levels and for the bulls to show some degree of control upwards.

Had a feeling from the start that it wasn't a big deal (ie telco deal), but I suppose I was wrong for thinking it was DD as well.

Like i mentioned before, doubt SP would of held last week (in the global panic) especially on this news without TH & suspension so the "coincident" timing did well for shareholders. So that alone is good news to me.

Remember that DD is overdue according to expected dates so we can still expect that any day which could in the current circumstances could be positive.
    Last edited by Jnnl: 31/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.