BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

It's good to see the share price stabilise hopefully cleaning up...

1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    It's good to see the share price stabilise hopefully cleaning up the register a little bit.

Still not quite sure how to think about this business. I was originally sceptical that charging thousands of dollars for a minute long video would be unsustainable as competition and better DIY solutions inevitably emerge. However, I now liken it more to professional photography where businesses happily spend good money for a high quality result. Still not sure how they are managing to scale so fast whilst maintaining a high quality service. If the offering becomes too automated and generic then I suspect pricing will come under pressure.

I really like the fact they are not standing still though. If they can build up enough viewers of their TV shows then it gives them another product to offer pillar one customers. I see they also offer bundled Facebook and Youtube marketing packages alongside videos which should also help to win and retain customers as opposed to just offering a basic video production services.
    Last edited by Fire Bull: 27/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.