LIT 10.0% 1.8¢ lithium australia limited

So the spin continues..........., page-47

1. sqe
    6,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3626
    You've been a holder of this company for years, I respect that.

I'm just calling it how I see it captain. I don't rate LieNa. I don't rate LieNa for the following reasons

1) I have read the patents and the volume of base + reagents is extreme. The process will be costly and will produce huge amounts of waste
    2) The company has done nothing with the process for 6 years. Heck, they attempted to build a pilot, equipment failed, and they couldn't be bothered fixing it. IMO, they don't have the technical expertise since the inventor left the company

I also don't rate Sileach. For similar reasons and those thoughts have been well documented.

VSPC. Again, they have had that company since 2017 and still nothing. The PFS numbers did not add up, and the DFS has been significantly delayed. Again, the inventors left VSPC years ago before the LIT takeover.

The IP on all fronts is getting old, and has yet to prove any real success.

IMO, the SP will go higher. LIT have a track record of some successful pumps. The last one was around Envirostream back in 2021. Look how that all turned out. The company promised cash flow positive, and yet the company still burns $10M in cash pa.

Just my opinions. Fingers crossed this thing with MIN is more than a pump and eventuates to something. I just don't think it will eventuate in anything

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $38.43K 2.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1872274 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 440605 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.