NME 46.2% 3.8¢ nex metals exploration limited

so the toilet is the better option!, page-12

1. 687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    GZ, thing is, before they can start mining they will need to raise money and that will be need to be announced. If script dependent on the amount raised and at what price that might need shareholders approvaL (ie if more than 15% scrip for the year is issued).Given the AGM is in November any resolutions will need to be posted to ASX and shareholders at least 1 month (+ 5 BDs for ASX)before.

There is little mention of what the capex draw down might be and thus no indication of what the potential cashflows might be.

But given Butterfly is hard drill and blast and difficult to dig (ie 45 degree dipping ore body with voids)will lead to excess dilution.With a very long haul I personally doubt they will make anywhere near the money they think they will and could very well stuggle with short-term cash flows.

Unfortunately NEX appears to be run as a private entity rather than as a listed company. It is well known KA doesn`t like brokers and from what I know the feeling is very much mutal. I know where KA is coming from by trying to generate short-term cashflow to fund growth without the need for the equity market. But unfortunately Brokers don`t like that sort of thing.

I wish NME and their long suffering shareholders all the best. I sold my stock a long time ago and warching to see what happens.

PS KA Never talks to shareholders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.012(46.2%)
Mkt cap ! $10.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 3.8¢ 2.6¢ $32.11K 935.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 213425 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.