NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

I do not know if there is some suppression of commentary, or...

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I do not know if there is some suppression of commentary, or just complete exhaustion in any attempt to explain the stock price here. Certainly the Execs are well compensated, the Exchange is being notified as law dictates, and the stock defies gravity, as it hovers just above life support.

Business fundamentals show that a large part of the USG is trying to stop Elon Musk and Twitter, with everything they can muster, while at the same time, counting on him to keep the country competitive in Space.

Starlink continues to roll out, or roll up into Space, with a new type of connectivity, that is without supression monitoring, meaning that Twitter and Starlink are the most important technology in what many here in the US believe is free speech.

That puts Musk, and Starlink as the most dangerous man in the mind of the Biden administration, a perilous place for a company selling his technology.

Game theory points to some type of announcement, that pushes the stock to 3 cents, and everyone sells into the drama cyclone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.