Thos epoor Africans from Niger and Nigeria and Ghana also said...

1. 831 Posts.
    Thos epoor Africans from Niger and Nigeria and Ghana also said yes to him over 150 years ago. They ended up singing 12 bar "My baby left me" "Diong Doing Doing" 'How How How How", in them ole cotton fields.

Jesus is good for business. Thats all I can say. I too am the son of God. But I'll be f,.ked if you are going to nail me for my sins.

Even the Koran says he was a not the son of god. It refers to him as Nabi (prophet) Isa and does declare he will return one day. But then again Khatija, Mohammed's lady was the daughter of the Archbishop of Medina which is one of the two holy of holies in Islam the other being Mekkah.

The idea of God or his son being of a particular racial or religious grouping reduces God by definition to a narrow minded mortal which the vast majority of thinking peope do not subscribe to. The Bible is a great piece of literature and nothing more. The more you look to scripts for your directions the less you are able to think and realise that which lies beyond the material world.

Oil is in trouble. Supply that is. And the reality is that Saudi Arabia is in terrible turmoil. The kidnapping of Prince Turki al Saud whose father is the Son of the Late King Faisal Ibn Saud (and who also lives in exile in Egypt) is another indication of the extent to which the west and the US in particular are prepared to go to keep that family of ill bred illegitimate sons of syphlitic camels in power without any regard for the cnosequences of their actions.

The word on the streets is that the joints gonna be jumping soon. Saudi that is.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.