BRW 0.00% 1.2¢ breakaway resources limited

The time frame for diamond work is a lot longer than RC...

1. 49 Posts.
    The time frame for diamond work is a lot longer than RC drilling, but the contact zones aren't deep so it shouldn't take too long...

As for the wait, it depends on how long it takes to plan the proposed holes, draw up a contract, find a drilling contractor, mobilize a rig to site and then start drilling. Drill to the proposed depth (hopefully intersect a good section of sulphide), then send the core to the lab to be assayed and wait for the results. I'd say 3-6 months before we see anything as they'll wait for a few holes/results before they release any news but this depends on how fast they drill and how many holes they want to do. More likely to see an update in the next quarter's activities rather than any assay results IMO.

With the scoping study, i'd imagine they take a 'small' amount of ore and see how viable it is to process it, this will give them an idea of whether it will work on a large scale or not. Results will then depend on the quality/concentration of the ore and of course the price.

These are just my opinions, if anyone has any other ideas feel free to chip in.
    But on the upside, at least the funding is already sorted, care of SFR :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.