We're not doomed Dave, far from it. I think our future lies in...

1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    We're not doomed Dave, far from it. I think our future lies in concert with moderate muslims, and anyone else for that matter, who wishes to live in a democratic and free society as we do. People who just want to get on with their lives as best as they can. Let's see how all this pans out in the next 6 months....I've got an inkling that:

. the London murderous scum will be given away by the moderate muslims that the murderous scum seek to hide within.

. the loony left may have just about ranted themselves out, as more and more people see them as an anachronism in today's world. Looking to the past - not the future, and their constant carping and whining will ensure this.

. Iraq will move closer to a democracy. Maybe its own special brand of democracy....and maybe other ME states will follow suit.

. Increasingly I think we'll see a new resolve from Australians, Americans and the British. A willingness to face and deal with the fear of terrorism rather than let the fear transform into an impotent fury. We're seeing that in Iraq right now.

. a growing awareness that political correctness and multi-culturalism is anachronistic in today's world. And far from serving us - it restricts the open conversations that we need to have in order to move things forward.

I am very optomistic :)

cheers
    Lekki

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.