KAL 7.14% 2.6¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

so what does a mill cost..., page-29

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I wonder what mills are within a reasonable distance from Kal's ore?

Lots of dirt has been processed around the Norseman area over the many years of mining, is it possible Kal could come to an agreement with someone else in the area?

Does anyone know what happened to Croesus after they went bust?

Also, i wouldn't think a camp would be required. Norseman is in comuting distance. A few dongers for offices is small change. Mining itself does account for a large cost in any open pit operation, however i don't believe they are that high. A shallow pit makes a huge difference. You only need a few trucks (5 max say) 2 small 100t diggers, a couple of drills, service truck, water cart, graders, dozers and your nearly done. Well not nearly, but a fair way there to moving some dirt anyway! It could be done for under Kal's current market cap, easy.

Ore could be stockpiled, loaded on road trains and be transported to a nearby plant for processing. All pretty low cost stuff really. The make-up and design of a pit is a considerable factor in terms of mining costs. Kal has this in its favour i think, or whoever would mine. The study will prove important to an increase (or decrease) in shareholder value.

1.4 million onces already. 2 is a safe bet, especially considering the lease area they have. Other than that, who knows? 3% cap of current resource value. $1.00 in 24 months??? You can only hope!!!

A few cents a share is miserable though. Whether it makes a difference or not I wouldn't know, either way i'm sure it doesn't help.

Good luck to all investors!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $5.151M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $84 3.214K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97221 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 760 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.