NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

"Manjapra, if the five Garatau/Tubatse farms are registered at...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    "Manjapra, if the five Garatau/Tubatse farms are registered at the DMR as a "block holding" that can't be separated as a prospecting rights title (and I'm not saying that they are, I'm just throwing it out there), then, as the ownership of the prospecting rights to the two southern farms have been set aside, this could possibly trigger a fresh challenge by Anglo/African Rainbow Minerals over the entire farm holding."

If the above scenario was the case, and this is purely hypothetical, it would mean that, if the prospecting rights were awarded to the community interests that were successful in the Constitutional Court, then the only way they could develop the resource would be through a partnership arrangement with the owner/s of the prospecting rights to the other three farms.

Given this was the case, and Genorah was confirmed as the rightful holder of the prospecting rights to the Garatau farms, then the only way that the combined farms could be developed would be with the company and the community working together.

This would certainly negate the possibility of the community running off with another suitor regardless of who is footing its bill.

Food for thought.

Stagman
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.