HAO 0.00% 23.0¢ haoma mining nl

G'day all holders. I have had a look over the recent report from...

1. 8,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 990
    G'day all holders.

I have had a look over the recent report from Gary and I feel that it is fairly encouraging.

The concerns about the company chasing Fe I feel are not a negative as it is the left overs after extracting the Fe that Haoma is after. Remember that these left overs have been mined and should represent very little cost to Haoma in mining costs.

I also feel that if we can come up with good grades of Fe then we should be able to sell those prospects to a company to mine for a good sum and again do a deal for the left-overs.
    They are talking up to 50% Fe and that could well be a very economic grade for someone.

The bit about " green steel" piqued my interest also as anything green is popular nowadays regardless of how much bs it really is. This could become a lucrative commodity.

They are going to run 500 tons through the plant at Bamboo Creek over the next month and report back to shareholders. I cannot see that we would find out much in under three months as it will all need to be assessed before reporting.
    We are in the general area of De Grey's recent good news so there is a chance of something good and there are still the rare earths.

I personally don't give a big rat's bum what it is as long as money can be made from it and the sp goes up.

I am in no way even a novice ( What is less than a novice I do not know but that is what I am) when it comes to reading these reports but I did find the " vibe " of the thing positive. Aaahhh the serenity.

GLTAH

FTFC

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.