AVR 1.08% $13.14 anteris technologies ltd

So what exactly did WP say, not say, and imply in the AGM meeting., page-25

1. 2,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Not at all Super, was just a general reference to the futility of that emotion.

Investors have the right to express the usual gambit of emotions, disappointment and concern two of the biggest ones, seems the odd poster here, not you, expect that they don’t have the right to ‘question’ why, it is then called mangerment ‘bashing’ and ‘whinging’.

Worst expression I come across is the ‘weak hands’ call.

I offered a solution/idea; CodeRed II or whatever going forward, SHOW how the company is going to be viable after the next CR, give investors confidence that THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR A CR NEXT YEAR, (caps for empahasis’.
    Crap comment, huh, you betcha, but one that every investor will wonder about in the future, if not, head in the sand then, it’s a black cloud that is always over Admedus.

When I originally brought up the post, postive reasons for a CR, I missed one biggie, SURVIAL of the company is the bottom line, not survival to remain on Life support BUT a good crank on the motor to get it self supporting.

Can WP achieve this, I have no doubt of his 100% effort to do so, the question is CAN IT BE DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER, soonest than later, up till this time..... NO, otherwise there would be no need for this CR.

Imperative, absolutely, that this ‘train’ is in the vicinity of the peak, pointy end, off its track, that is, that close to guaranteed success that this CR will be the fuel for that success, once and for all.

For the folk that say there is nothing wrong with the viability of CodeRed, I differ, 2 CRS and covenants from a debt facility of 10 mill would seem to support this.

I hope to heck that new funds bring some stabilisation to the sp, for this to languish, around the 15 cent range, by Xmas, then I will really worry, what a laugh at that, I was going to be worried if was still in the 30 cent range!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.14
Change
0.140(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $277.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.20 $13.50 $13.14 $559.5K 42.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1180 $13.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.35 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.