AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

So what exactly did WP say, not say, and imply in the AGM meeting., page-32

1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Yes Crab...only people who have/have had proper proportional (to their personal circumstances) skin in the game (I lost over 200k) know what it is really like... (to be in crab's shoes)

Everybody else is just sprouting hot air... what they say and their opinions are totally meaningless...

You have no idea what its like unless you hold proportional skin in the game.

Come to think of it?

Do shareholders really think the CEO has had proper proportional skin in the game?

And if he hasn't/doesn't?

Why the heck not?

Where was the proper decision making on that ever by the BOD's (old and new)?

And did the large (founding) shareholders ever truly support the company? Or want to for as long as it would take? Or hold proper proportional skin in the game?

It is my belief the leading shareholder certainly never did?

I just have never come to terms with why that is/was...?

Maybe we will all find out one day.. ?

Could lack of proportional skin in the game pretty much explain the entire decision making of this company over the last 10 years and consequent demise of the share price?

That and the dreaded rule 7.1 that allows them to forever kick the can along the road (without maintaining or adding to their risk)?

I certainly believe it to be so.

Well done crab. Regards to you ol sport. You have joined an exclusive club. You deserve respect. Whether it proves to be the right or wrong decision..no matter..you'll be a way better investor having made a decision.

All IMHO and NA.
    Last edited by jaygatsby: 04/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.