AVR 0.00% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

So what exactly did WP say, not say, and imply in the AGM meeting., page-83

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    This is excellent advice also. I think people think they’ve got better risk management than they do. I’ll be the first to admit I topped up due to the forecasts of 4.4m and as it got closer wished there had been no forecast because I like to invest based on fact not speculation. The growth was still significant and strong. This company is in its infancy and taking market share. I’ve welcomed capital raises and wished there was just a huge one at the previous one to take the hand cuffs off so to speak. It’s going to take longer than expected everything does. I’ll still hold as I think the company’s future will Be bright, but I have lost a lot of faith in managements word and that will remain until facts arise that may change that(note:facts). This stock has separated from Reality now and runs of sentiment- Tesla is in a much worse financial position and rises based on the same thing we just didn’t get the same sentiment. But imo the adapt tissues are bigger than just an investment they’re a necessity for medical science. But as I said before even with my confidence I’ve never invested more than I could afford to lose(although I did put more than I ever would normally in), an amount that would be life changing if it hit its potential but not if it went to 0. Hope everyone out there is okay, and am hoping for the best for those struggling most on Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.05
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $327.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $17.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.80 10 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.