AVR 1.58% $18.70 anteris technologies ltd

i started with 11k which yes I could afford to lose, and yes I...

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    i started with 11k which yes I could afford to lose, and yes I chucked a few more bucks at it after having a few wins on other. the biggest kick in the guts i had was the tax I had to pay truly didn't think that was possible
    but the 11k was money I wouldn't like to lose but it was money that I could begrudgingly
    but not everyone can pick a sir every day that was luck and so were the others including this att, one thing is I sold them not at the tops but i suck with 1 simple rule no one goes broke taking a profit big or small, 2 when bod says no cr they lie they all do, i sold most of my holding here all be it small on the last pump and only hold 20k shares now, however I will buy more if the cr gives them enough cash to make it for a year, more than likely that will take a vote to do so.
    people trying to get rich in the short term will mostly fail, people that get lucky win and people that have rules and stick to them mostly win all the time, its finding the rules to stick with is the hardest thing to do, and every stock including this has a good story which does make it hard

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.70
Change
-0.300(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $359.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.00 $19.00 $18.62 $180.3K 9.596K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 475 $18.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.91 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.