AVR 0.58% $19.00 anteris technologies ltd

Interesting post mate, and I enjoy your analysis. But it looks...

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Interesting post mate, and I enjoy your analysis. But it looks to me that no one wants the product, or, Admedus is having difficulty establishing the kind of critical mass or penetration they need. For some reason, they are hitting a very very hard wall.

Likely, competitors have contracts that are hard to break down or impossible. If that’s the case then the sad part of this is that Admedus is on their competitors timeline, and not our own. This makes sales incredibly difficult to predict. Almost random, unless you can build a realistic portfolio of hospitals willing to cycle out of what they know, to the new and unknown (but potentially better) at the end of their contracts. This is unlikely to happen. But not impossible.

People here don’t understand what admedus is up against on the sales side. And have made the assumption that better always wins, when in reality it’s often the opposite. Sales in the area must be a monumental task that few are equipped to deal with.

Anyway, despite my saltiness I wish people the best on this dog.

Sadly though you’re being led by someone who has as much trouble given accurate sales forecasts simply because that’s how the market is. But that wouldn’t have made for an exciting sales pitch when he came on “alright guys, no promises, but let’s see how we go” hardly ever makes anyone hard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.00
Change
0.110(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $365.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.01 $19.11 $18.59 $97.55K 5.216K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43 $19.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.50 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.