MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

So what exactly is going on here?, page-3

1. 334 Posts.
    ..... They are well and truly living in their own small universe, a protective bubble, surrounded by an opaque layer that only now and then shows a grey shadow, possible indicative of some movement, or was it just my eye lid flickering. I strongly believe that the entire board needs to be replaced with individuals that have an urgent sense of keeping this company alive, without sacrificing safety & reliability. They now have over 50 employees on their growing payroll with wide ranging professional backgrounds. All being able to work in small teams and as individuals, as required. Different from when just Glenn and his family ran the show, with AGM's held in their backyard around a smoking BBQ. There are absolutely zero excuses for the highly trained marketing team for not exploring each and every lead with creative thinking and a drive to book firm orders. Granted, the final product is still hidden behind several curtains, but there are 4 fully registered prototypes and customers are apparently eager to get their names on the waiting list (see article below). Take those orders FCS, what are you waiting for? Q3 is less than a month away. My neck is starting to hurt again from shaking my head so vigorously.

Capture.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.