WGP 11.1% 1.0¢ westralian gas and power limited

(Damnit 2 stuffed posts - still learning here -hopefully this...

1. 484 Posts.
    (Damnit 2 stuffed posts - still learning here -hopefully this one works)

Let me see... Taking money from suckers 101:

Form company to drill some holes in the deep south of the USA or some other far off place.

Float the sucker on the ASX and take a large freeby stake courtesy of the suckers....err share holders.

After a few months of pulling a nice little retainer, make sensational market sensitive announcement re oil hit and call it something catchy like "Not so Unlucky #13" - spiel on about "flowing large volumes of pure oil to the surface" and "could not be drilled any further due to the oil flow" and "has been secured as a producer" etc etc, Not my words - theirs....

Have a couple of sensational press releases ready to go spruiking about the gusher you've just discovered...

Watch share price double/triple overnight - have finger on the sell at market button...

Sell a million shares at the top and get a nice little 280k christmas bonus, again courtesy of the suckers... oops I mean share holders.. After all - you still have another 10.5 million so what's the problem ?

Watch share price head seriously south with a wry smile.... never mention the gushing well (ie: RIDDLE 13) again and hope the mug punters have collective amnesia and forget all about it.

Am I missing something here or do mug punters just like being shafted up the date hole ? I don't even have a holding in this company and never have but I'm annoyed as hell.

After waiting for over a month for a market release/update after the BIG ONE - When it finally comes RIDDLE 13 is conspicuous by it's absence, and still no word on it ???

And then there's the issue of very questionable trading immediatley prior to the last release - the one in which RIDDLE 13 is not even mentioned in.

Someone has some serious explaining to do - I would suggest the directors should start - either voluntarily or by force via the powers that be ASX/ASIC.

If I am incorrect I would be more than happy to be corrected - but only by a director who can advise me WTF has happened to RIDDLE 13, followed by a market sensitive release to the market stating the same. It must be market sensitive as it is information which will affect the share price of this company one way or the other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.