PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Satori, yes, the company MC should be much high. But it isn't....

1. 294 Posts.
    Satori, yes, the company MC should be much high. But it isn't. Plv is one underperform IO company if you consider its location and other advantages. I am not sure about manipulation. If it does have, can we defeat them? Now? If recent news have been so good, then, we, holders, should have been blown them away.

People asked what changed? I don't know else, but it's delay. The whole timeframe changed. People always seem to ignore the time facter. The momentum changed. Trend is our friend. And we need capital raising soon, the news that we have been waiting for is at least two months away. Maybe it's three months depend on how you read last ann.

Some argure that if you don't like the company, then sell. But, hey, that's another idea, I want to hold, and say something. I don't like some news doesn't mean sell.

That gen said if i show my face, plv is a strong buy. I am a plv long term holder, pretty heavy loaded. My average is low. I don't want more big parcel. That's no reason for me to be a downner. Don.t like to see those suckers telling people buy at whatever price level. Feel bad for those bought around 1.2-1.3, more waiting for them. More risks.

Again, speaking out my concern Doesn't mean i don't plv story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.