CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

dashjtWhy 25ME? Did you see a reference to it sonewhere. I think...

1. 290 Posts.
    dashjt
    Why 25ME? Did you see a reference to it sonewhere. I think that given the present cost of energy in Chile they might consider a bolder start, say 50-100MW?

It is interesting that currently there appears to be only one commercial plant (Uzbekistan) operating in the world. Japan appears to be keen to reinvent the wheel and the Chinese government if I recall correctly has entered into a $1.5 billion agreement with the UK govt to develop UCG in inner Mongolia - whatever that means - presumably more testing and trials. The only place that appears to be actually moving into commercial production right now is Canada (Alberta). One would think that if CNX technology is as good as they say it is, then they should be talking with the UK government, Japan and whoever else is into conducting trials etc. Why the need for all these additional trials and research when CNX is already in a position of having achieved it?

One thing is for sure, we are not going to see any generation at BC until CNX has found a suitable partner (with cash) and DERM approves the full 30MW. Pac. Road has given management a reality check and a wake up call from the chairman on down. Lets hope that CNX management is able to respond and get a real commercial project.

Cheers to all holders
    Temp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.