IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Interesting post from another forum:"Imho I don't consider these...

1. 62 Posts.
    Interesting post from another forum:

"Imho I don't consider these just "fun little calculations"

They are based on EXACT calculations when we use the comparable MC of both Dendreon and Prima.

Sure, other factors may come into play just as I've already pointed out with Dendreon.

We are currently sitting on a sp of 30.5c only because this is based on what an Australian resource driven investment community values Prima at. It has been said many times over with plenty of evidence to back it up, that the majority of Australian investors have no idea how to value a biotech company.

An Australian resource explorer on the other hand will dig up a piece of dirt, return half decent looking assays and automatically be re-rated well above Prima regardless of the fact that many of these positive looking assays are yet to prove that the prospective tenament might never be economically mined.

We are soon to enter the US arena where we will be placed next to and compared constantly with Dendreon. Very large and reputable biotech savvy investors hold Dendreon and will quickly calculate the undervalued sp of Prima based on these comparables. This won't be rocket science for them.

As I previously posted, Dendreon 18 months out from receiving first positive interim reports (which is exactly where Prima is today) were $7.32

This is a comparable sp of $1.06c for Prima. Not 12 months from now, but today.

At the low of the GFC on March 6, 2009 Dendreon hit an annual low of $2.61

At the lowest point during the largest market crash in history this gives Prima a comparable sp of 38c. + 24% above todays close.

On May 4, 2007 the FDA voted NO approval for Provenge and Dendreons sp plumetted from $19.31 down to $6.11. This equates to a comparable sp for Prima of only 88c - if CVac does NOT get approved.

The fact that our current sp is well below all of these lowest stages in Dendreon's history in developing Provenge speaks volumes imo.

Imho, if I honestly believed that in 12 months from now our sp would only increase to $1 I'd be out before you could say obj and come back in for the easy ride just prior to the first expected data reports

I certainly don't have the patience to hold a stock in the middle of a biotech boom for only 300% return when there are many out there which will offer a many times higher ROI.

30c is a complete joke imo and only serves to show the US that Australian investors are yet to understand the true fundamental value of Prima Biomed".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.