CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Also - to add to what 9L and Damo said, the 'other companies'...

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Also - to add to what 9L and Damo said, the 'other companies' interaction was also flagged in hte Resource Stocks magazine where Smyth said something re foreigners don't get these permits - the Govt wants to give them to locals, so we've teamed up with etc etc.

I think that, yes, after what must have amounted to a delay and re-jig, we are well on track....timing might not have been perfect as the 31.4c placement was affected by this - though I believe they might have been buying on market a little yesterday.
    There was the 'moment' when Mr nearly million dollar man and many more went in almost one great swoop.

In summation...they are well and truly back on the tracks.
    I'd say Kwanza lease is assured, or the deal we saw yesterday might not have happened. So in effect, Smyth has turned a possible negative into a massive positive with even more expansion for CVI via Fortitude and what that is going to bring us.

Strengthening of relationships - better positioning with government - larger market cap (hello Dubai) and march ahead to the Niger Delta with all the i's dotted and the t's crossed.
    Happy Days....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.