CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Maybe some signing off on paperwork for anns already discussed,...

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Maybe some signing off on paperwork for anns already discussed, and then a Dubai listing confirmed.....

Too many to choose from to really guess an order.

So much of CVI is now corporate manoeuvering that it's difficult to guess what will be next.

Obviously, we want the Niger Delta leases and some confirmed drilling programmes set up, but if the rabbits keep coming out of the hat, I don't particularly care which direction they come from.

Main fact is that in 6 months time, we'll know exactly what we've got, where we're heading and how the future is looking.
    We are now a junior oiler - paperwork pending - let's just keep the progress coming as a sensible rate.

I am getting a little annoyed that the company is going so well, but posters get this 'urgency greed' and start expecting it to go up 2 cents a day and have news on a near daily basis.

That is not realistic or sustainable, so we want holders with a long term view.

It's the 5 minute wonders that need to re think whether they have the patience to see this through.
    Lots more corporate plays to come and very exciting times, but some just can't get enough!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.