CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

so what more does everyone want?

1. 1,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Looks like a decent update with everything i wanted in it?

If you look at some of the wording of the ann you can tell management are just as frustrated with the launch as we have been...
    "Negotiations .. can involve long time frames"
    "Unavoidable delays"
    "The planned and long awaited launch of a MULTI faceted marketing campaign"

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASSUME. Advertising will commence after approval.. im guessing TGA approval. Again, an issue that has been out of the company's hands. Seems like a very detailed and well planned launch strategy. The ann only states that the following will commence in August NOT the full advertising in mainstream media:

-Advertising (other im guessing)
    -Public Relations
    -Social Media (facebook, website etc)
    -Sponsorship

I gather from the ann that the full main stream media advertising would start tomorrow if they had approval!

IMO we will be seeing Thermalife EVERYWHERE.

Its clear that the company is throwing everything they have at this ... over 150 newspapers, magazines, TV and radio... Obviously not limiting the marketing to mainstream but smaller media outlets as well.

Clear indication that product extensions are NOT forgotten and have clearly learnt from issues experienced in Thermalife launch by the looks of it
    "introduce to the market without the delay.. in registration process"

Mention of International Activites...

Patents also mentioned - i think it goes without saying the potential these have but IMO i dont think we will see any results on these within the next 12 months.

Im not sure what more people would have wanted at this stage?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.