CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Mr scrappy how can i say its a decent update?? I thought i...

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Mr scrappy how can i say its a decent update?? I thought i clearly justified that in my post unless you forgot to read parts of it.

The fact is there have been issues in the past. For whatever reason whether its due cashflow problems, extra processes that the company was unaware of, unforeseen delays etc. The fact is we are here now looking to launch a full scale marketing campaign (i agree with everyone, finally).

Not every foreseen area when launching a product can be planned for. Similar to a exploration company they can plan all they want but if a cyclone comes through the next day its going to delay their 'plans', if a drill rig breaks down it will affect their 'plans'.

For the record, the FAQ's have been up and running for over a week now... they weren't fixed as a result of your post.

"It seems that this announcement has been released to pacify some disgruntled shareholders" ..... so the company is looking to provide further information to is shareholders (what we have been wanting) and it causes this reaction .. "make me even more determined to do something about a bunch of clowns who obviously believe etc"... so would you be more satisfied if no information was released?? I think you are in 'blind rage' mode.

Again for the record (if the shareholders wanting a meeting hasn't changed from 20%) you guys are down to 16%.

I wont be a part of something that is effectively going to delay the launch that has been years in the making. Without doubt the company will be forced to engage lawyers/solicitors or whatever to advise them on how they should approach the situation. Then before you know it the SP has tanked, no product on the market, additional CR because YOUR money has been spent on legals.

Good luck to all, last post for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.