YML unknown

so what now

1. 2,019 Posts.
    Now im really stumped, i think that we could be in for a series of events, i now have to lean more toward some sort of update on the discussion's that have been taking place with a major, if it were just drilling results and a placement, surely it cant be that much involved to get it to the market, i think that we have a good chance that Wayne Richards shook hands with a major about infrastructure, stepped out of the meeting and said stop the trading NOW!!! Plenty of documents need to be signed and formalised if such a deal has been done, He definately didnt want anyone getting the upwind of what the company is doing, so many times you see the SP bolt before the news is released, BRM has been as flat as a pancake except for the recent buying last week when BRM ran to $1.41 on the report in The Age newspaper, this was media related buying.

For once if we have a mjor development in BRM it will come back trading on a level playing feild for everyone except ofcoarse for us long term holders ::)))

The plot thicken's and the bulls are pushing at the gate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.