YML unknown

GliteI have had several company's that i sold that had great...

1. 2,019 Posts.
    Glite

I have had several company's that i sold that had great management and great asset's and i sold them all to early, hardman, bought at 4c and sold at 6c, OXR bought at 4c and sold at 6c, Pladin bought at 1c and sold at 5c and the list goes on, after 15 years of trading i have learned some very costly experiences, but at the end of the day its made me a much better investor, have learned that if a comapny has the rite asset combined with top management and are undervalued, its a long term hold, I think that BRM is a hold for the next 2 years, with BRM dealing with the Major producer's its only a matter of time before a deal could be struck, when this happens, continuous drilling is just going to make the JORC expand rapidly, we really have only just started scratching the suface of Marillana, the whole southern boundary needs to be drilled which more tan likely will have more large pockets of Iron Ore that has been washed down of the ridge, the North west sector has proved up 43 million tonnes alone, im guessing that Marillana will prove up at least 150 million tonnes and potentially could prove up 300 million with many other untested targets, BRM could be trading at level's of 8 to 12 X higher than where we are, the money i have invested in BRM i dont need so im just going to let it ride.

Im convinced that my BRM holding will be my ticket to early retirement, i have complete confidence in Wayne Richards and the his team

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.