YML unknown

I think it may be a capital raising plus returned assay results....

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I think it may be a capital raising plus returned assay results. At the last report there were 51 drill hole assay pending, I think these have now been finalised. I think the result may be quite positive. 39 of the drill holes fall in the areas stretching from NW sector into and across Rockhole bore. That means there are 12 holes from other areas of the tenement. The review of operations report under exploration they said:
    'A detailed gravity survey carried out in 2006 highlighted a possible correlation between the mineralisation in the North West sector and a weak gravity high (MG1 on Figure6)in the survey. The survey has identified a number of other gravity anomalies within the project area, some of which have a spatial relationship with feeder drainage channels extending into the Valley from the Range and these represent priority exploration targets. Reverse circulation drilling of some of these targets, plus other exploration targets where historical wide-spaced drilling intersected ore-grade mineralisation (which was never followed up) has recently been completed. Athe the time of writing, results are pending'.

It's possible drilling results from some of those big red blotches in the gravity survey have been returned.

Another interesting point noted in the review of operations under Growth and Shareholder value was 'Grow our management team in accordance with project development'.

It could be that they are seeking to expand the management team, but due to the protracted takeover of consolidated minerals, and the consequent hold up with carr boyd, means they need a capital raising to put on an additional manager or two to progress their projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.