BHP 0.85% $44.39 bhp group limited

This what I posted back in Feb this year, I don't get paid the...

1. 19 Posts.
    This what I posted back in Feb this year, I don't get paid the big bucks like the execs, but why has it taken them another 9 months to realise the current climate?

In my view if the merger failed ( and I hope it does ) I would think that BHP price would go to around $44/46 p/s.
    I would also think that RIO would drop to around $110, because of expectation of another offer or further buying from China interests.
    Now why do I hope the merger doesn't get up, I am reserved about the amount of synergy that the two companies are supposed to generate, I hope this isn't a cover for just some very large ego's on the board wanting to leave their mark.
    I beleive that BHP in its cashed up posting is in the box seat to aquire small miners who have resources but will find it very difficult in this present climate to raise capital for further expansion, hence a cashed up BHP is the only way forward for them.

Again these are just my views, and I still have to work for a living so I am not that smart, just my two cents worth!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$44.39
Change
-0.380(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $225.1B
Open High Low Value Volume
$44.52 $44.68 $44.21 $228.3M 5.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $44.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$44.40 13049 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.